Agency at the top of their game looking for B2B tech AEs and AMs to join the team
Following some exciting client wins, this fully integrated agency is looking for talented and ambitious self-starters to join their forward-thinking tech practice which boasts big brand clients in the UK and internationally.
Role based in: London
Salary: Very competitive dependent on experience
Interested?: Email Rachel on email@example.com to find out more!
This agency is recruiting for an Account Executive and Account Manager for the team. If you have at least 1 year experience delivering strong and effective campaigns in the tech space this would be the ideal role for you.
In this role you’re not pigeon holed, and you’ll have the opportunity to work on fully integrated campaigns leading on social and consumer messaging development as well as specialising in B2B.
This agency is at the TOP of their game right now. Here are some of their achievements:
- Started working with six major clients in the last four months (hence the recruitment push!)
- Shortlisted campaigns at all main awards
- Continuing to expand the team to increase scope of work and progression of all talent
- Rank top 20 in the PR Week Tech league table
The agency’s mantra is big brands and brands with big ambitions. They have expertise in delivering campaigns of all sizes, from multi-million-dollar, global projects to campaigns for privately owned enterprises/challenger brands/adventurous start-ups.
- Hybrid working 2 days a week in the office
- Holiday allowance and Christmas office closure plus extra days for mental heath day and moving day!
- Monetary incentives
- 4pm finish on Friday and daily tech blackout hour to unwind and get out of the office