NEW Account Director or Senior Account Director position with global, fully integrated communications agency.
Our client wins multiple awards for their exciting, impactful campaigns, working with a HUGE range of accounts spanning various sectors.
Due to rapid growth over the past year, they are now looking to hire a new AD or SAD who is eager for their next challenge.
Our client has a brilliant culture. The whole team are extremely supportive and down to earth. They are creative and ambitious and love coming up with new impactful ideas. You will be working with such an inspiring group of people, continuing to learn and grow, even at this more senior level.
You will be joining the tech focused team. They are looking for an entrepreneurial, versatile hybrid Account Director or Senior Account Director with considerable consumer tech and consumer PR experience. This role offers the best of both strategy and activation as the work spans global, EMEA campaigns, as well as UK activation. This is a global practice made up of specialists in offices across the world. The team has tech at its heart but also services clients in the brand purpose space.
- Reporting into the team lead, you will be a day to day point of contact for clients, network and interagency colleagues, offering senior counsel and managing issues with ease, as well as managing juniors in the team.
- You will take the day to day lead for two key pieces of business – a leading consumer electronics brand working in the film and TV production space and a global wearables brand helping to shape strategy and activations of new wellness and fitness products. You will also work on an exciting purpose driven campaign with a global tech brand and their partnership with a large charity.
- You’ll have the chance to be part of this new team, help build the offer and put your stamp on it from the start.
- A strong passion for technology and the latest consumer tech trends and product launches;
- Ideally you'll have some experience working a major consumer electronics or technology brand/platform;
- You'll have an in depth understanding of classic tech PR staples including product launches and reviews, thought leadership, sponsorship and major event support;
- You'll also be looking to expand your remit beyond technology, into progressive and burgeoning tech related sectors and clients in the brand purpose space too, as there’s lots of integration with our colleagues in the brand team;
- You’ll still enjoy a sell in and have a great black book of contacts in the tech and lifestyle space;
- Creative and passionate about communications; organised when it comes to driving day-to-day campaigns as well as events, and confident managing junior team members;
- An excellent communicator and a strong writer;
- Commercially minded, ensuring work is correctly budgeted and delivered profitably.