Fantastic inhouse Senior PR, Public Affairs and Media Manager opportunity with a world-leading organisation aiming to improve best practice and embed excellence across a huge range of sectors on a global scale.
Their core ambition is to be recognised and valued internationally as industry leaders, and you will be instrumental in positioning them as an organisation of credible thought leaders, influencers and subject matter experts, as well as building and maintaining the global public image and reputation of the brand.
We have worked with this organisation for years now and placed various candidates across all levels. Brilliant culture, very modern and flexible, the team are extremely supportive, inspiring, and down to earth, cannot recommend them enough.
More information below - if this sounds of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lead a global internal PR team and external PR agency to build and maintain a positive global public image and reputation, positioning it as an organisation of credible thought leaders, influencers and subject matter experts.
- Lead the briefing, pitching, selection, management, budget allocation and performance review processes to ensure media activity is delivered effectively.
- Use paid, earned, shared and owned media, PR and PA activities to build, enhance and maintain the global public image and reputation of the brand.
- Lead the PR response to any reputational, issues or crisis management requirements.
- Work alongside the external PR agency to ensure all communications align closely to the global strategic themes, commercial strategy and thought leadership objectives.
- Inspire and lead a team to develop, activate, manage and measure the impact of compelling content and storylines.
Experience & qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a PR/public affairs position for a B2B, B2B2C or B2B2Government brand.
- Global cross-border campaign experience.
- Demonstrable experience as a PR professional with strong media, PR and/or PA skills.
- Proven experience of planning, developing and successfully executing multiple simultaneous and creative brand building media campaigns.
- Experience mentoring and coaching a team of communications specialists.
- Extensive experience in engaging and building relationships with external media bodies, both proactively and reactively, including media crisis management.
Key benefits and reasons to apply:
- Competitive salary + bonus.
- 27 days holiday per annum.
- Life Assurance.
- Flexible/hybrid working.
- Medical insurance.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Gym membership.
- Childcare vouchers.
- And many more!