Are you a performance marketing expert looking for your next challenge?
We are delighted to be partnered with one of the UK’s top selling sustainable Fashion and Apparel brands to find a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join their Cornwall based team. Award winning and ethical in everything they do, they have been recognized by both the Best Companies and The Sunday Times Fast Track “Ones To Watch List” as well as winning Gold in the Healthy Workplace Awards for 3 years Running!
Born in the early noughties, the business continues to grow 25% every year, selling in an expanding network of more than 500 stockists in over 25 countries across the globe.
Always striving to be the most fun, trusted, and above all else, ethical clothing brand on the planet, they have donated over £850K charity and continue to donate 1% of their yearly turnover as well as leading the way in sustainability within the fashion Industry.
Your new role with see you play a key role in their continued success and expansion, taking full ownership of their global digital growth strategy, with full responsibility of developing and executing all aspects of the performance marketing function across their entire brand portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in developing performance marketing initiatives for a similar brand, within international and UK markets. You will utilise your strong management and leadership skills to build a successful performance marketing team and oversee future in-housing, alongside building collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and agency partners.
- Develop and implement a global acquisition and retention strategy covering all digital performance activity, ensuring ambitious business objectives are met.
- Budget management and successful allocation of spend across existing channels and continuous exploration into new methods to ensure maximum efficiency and growth
- Growth, development and day-to-day management of internal performance marketing team
- Develop and drive KPI reporting to translate and demonstrate campaign performance on a consistent basis
- Competitor monitoring across all performance marketing channels
- Minimum of two years in a similar role
- Proven track record in developing successful digital performance strategies
- Proven experience creating brand engagement through a range of communication channels including email, social media and PR
- Expert knowledge of of relevant advertising tools, including Quantcast, DoubleClick and Google Analytics
- Expert knowledge and proven hands on experience of all paid social platforms, Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Previous experience in managing and developing agency relationships
- Previous Success in managing and developing a team of juniors