An exciting opportunity for a senior marketing professional to join the team at one of the world’s largest certification organisations with the mission to help make excellence a habit in businesses across the world.
With a working presence in every continent across the world, the organisation has over 80,000 clients, spread across over 182 countries. Their solutions help businesses across various sectors including Aerospace, Security, Food and Drink, Medical and many more, operate in a way that is safer, more secure and more sustainable.
Working closely with the wider marketing team, you will provide strategic marketing direction and execute tactical marketing plans to realize the built environment sector strategy. You'll be instrumental in crafting consistent messages, creating value propositions, and ensuring the effective selection of marketing channels to drive and engage sector clients and prospects in key markets.
If you relish contributing to the vision and strategy, developing and leading thought leadership marketing campaigns and possess built environment/property sector experience then this role is one for you!
Offered on a remote/hybrid structure with ad hoc visits to their offices in Chiswick or Milton Keynes – ideally once a week.
Key criteria for this role:
- Excellent Global strategic marketing skills – ability to devise strategy for international markets (EMEA, US and APAC would be desirable)
- Proven built environment sector knowledge
- Strong matrix management experience (again cross market)
- Excellent business transformation experience
- Build thought leadership experience to support group strategy
- Can work closely with the core business strategy team to contribute to Horizon scanning and creating the future business objectives.
- Would love someone from property consulting background – management consulting background also advantageous.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Life Assurance – 4 times your gross salary
- Annual Leave – leave entitlement for new starters is 27 days per annum
- Employee Assistance – access to advice and counselling 24 / 365
Plus, many many more...