An exciting opportunity for a marketing professional to join a leading independent agency who are quickly leading the way in the sports and entertainment industry!
They focus on building powerful partnerships with leading accounts, inspiring growth, and keeping their clients ahead of the game. With more than 25 years’ experience, they have made it their mission to engage audiences across the world’s biggest sports, major competitions, and bespoke experiences.
The team are super collaborative, offering a unique, close-knit and vibrant culture. With modern offices in central London, they offer a flexible hybrid structure with 2-3 days a week in the office.
The marketing department is the heartbeat of the agency, and this opportunity offers a real chance to shape the future of the agency, whilst being recognised for the work you put in!
As part of the Growth team, you will be a key player in driving the agency's external and internal marketing output. Their marketing strategy is laser focused on driving the growth of our brand and business. Working closely with the business development director, you will support the creation and execution of the marketing strategy. This includes the ownership of the marketing calendar and owned external channels whilst working closely with the Growth team and wider agency on internal and external events, internal comms, PR and thought leadership initiatives.
- You will be responsible for our annual marketing calendar, tracking our programme of activity across all aspects of the strategy, ensuring we are forward planning and meeting our objectives.
- Our shop window is our owned channels - our website and social channels; LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Your role will be to develop the existing strategy and own all channels – keeping them fresh and inspiring with up-to-date work, thought leadership, internal initiatives and showcasing talent.
- One of our most important audiences is our own team and our wider agency network. You'll play a key part in our internal comms stream working with all areas of the agency to ensure people are connected, engaged and inspired to celebrate the work we’re doing and the opportunities we have to grow.
- Supporting our client teams, you'll work with the Business Development Director and Head of Account Management in the creation and execution of marketing-led growth client plans and supporting assets including case study materials, agency credentials, thought leadership, proprietary events and external event attendance.
- You will be expected to manage all the marketing admin from keeping our tracking platforms up-to-date through to ensuring all marketing collateral is up-to-date and fresh. As a guardian of our brand, you’ll have an important voice in ensuring our marketing materials align to our brand positioning.
- 1-2+ years experience in Marketing or Communications, not necessarily gained in an agency environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst managing multiple projects
- Superior verbal and written presentation skills in Office, primarily Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in writing copy for PR and/ or marketing purposes is an advantage
- Experience of managing social channels, content and calenders
- Knowledge of website CMS platforms
- Effective partnering skills across a wide range of primary stakeholders
- Demonstrate resourcefulness – ability to think on your feet and find a solution that might not be the obvious route at first
- Be someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty
- 28 days holiday (+bank holidays)
- gym membership
- Private Medical insurance
PLUS, many more…