A fantastic opportunity to join one of Europe's leading health, sport and leisure groups. They deliver a 1st class fitness experience, with over 120 clubs and 700,000 members spread across the UK and Europe.
One of our top clients, and consistently in the Sunday Times best companies to work for, they are a trend setting organisation and an aspirational brand. People love working and they offer amazing room to grow in the team.
To manage the creation, delivery and measurement of member campaigns to over half a million members across all UK and European clubs. The purpose of the marketing campaigns is simple; to encourage members to stay longer and spend more. You will be accountable for creating and delivering premium and confident campaigns which achieve campaign objectives.
Email marketing is a core part of the role but that’s not all. There are many other channels to get our clients message across. Print, in club digital screens, social media, website, mobile app and experiential marketing are all part of the channel mix.
- To devise, build and deploy email campaigns which engage members and achieve target.
- Manage, track and measure email campaigns and regularly update business stakeholders on performance
- For more complex email campaigns: brief agency and oversee the work of external email agency and internal graphic designer to create and deliver campaigns.
- Support the creation and delivery of broader multi-channel campaigns for key products and services. Communication channels predominantly currently include email, text, DM, mobile app, website banners, POS and digital screens.
- Write, edit and proof read copy for member communications across marketing campaigns. Ensure all communications are premium, confident and reflect brand look, feel and tone of voice.
- Proven project management skills: ability to meet challenging deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for elements of CRM budget and ensure all purchase orders are raised on time and any overspend is forecasted and reported in advance.
- Co-ordinate the marketing activities with the marketing agencies and suppliers including creative, data suppliers, print/ fulfilment.
- To work closely with project teams to co-ordinate the delivery of member communications for new club openings and club investments.
- To work with internal departments to ensure marketing activity follows internal audit process.
- Support the delivery of the strategic communications including annual price review communication, bi-annual food & beverage menu launches.
- To build strong relationships with all key contacts both internally and externally.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified and holds a marketing qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management, attention to detail and planning skills
- Proven experience in building and deploying effective email campaigns that achieve commercial targets and a good understanding of customer segmentation.
- Demonstrable numerical skills: ability to identify data, challenge and interrogate volumes and measure ROI’s.
- Excellent written communication skills including copywriting, proof reading - attention to detail is key.
- Ability to use initiative and take responsibility for tasks undertaken.
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop positive relationships with colleagues as well as being driven, self-motivated and shows great initiative.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced business and dynamic environment.
- Copywriting. Adapting TOV depending on the comms. Creative writing.
- Can dabble in Photoshop or alternative system
- An eye for design
- An understanding of the importance of brand. What it looks like and what we say matters
- Comfortable using and manipulating data. Mostly in Excel – Formulas and Vlookups
- Problem solving. Using what you know you have available and applying it to other areas of your work
- An understanding of member journeys and what real members do
- Ability to troubleshoot issues within systems
Experience of multi-site environment in leisure, retail, hospitality, or similar industry is a plus!
Offering flexible hybrid working options
- Free membership for yourself and a family member/associate to use across all clubs
- Guest passes for you to share with your family and friends
- 50% off Food and Beverage
- 40% off Personal Training
- 40% off our kids swimming and tennis coaching programmes
- 20% off our Kids Holiday camps and clubs
- Spa discounts of up to 20%
- Financial wellbeing including pension, life assurance, discounted private medical insurance and discounted voluntary cash plan.
- Emotional wellbeing perks including freephone employee advice line.