An amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing and ambitious FinTech company who have seen tremendous growth.
The team have one mission; to allow users to turn their money into something greater. Bringing saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services together into one simple app. So, people can reach their goals and build wealth with confidence, whatever their starting point and experience.
They are leaders in their field, winning numerous awards in the past few years. They were the first in the sector to launch the “round-up” savings feature, with many more innovative plans for the future.
The role is offered initially on a 12-month maternity basis with the potential to go permanent. The team have quickly grown with over 200 recruits in the past 2 years, so they are always on the hunt for talent to add to the team!
You will be responsible for delivering the content and communications strategy across core brand campaigns. You will lead the team and be responsible for their output across all customer communications, blog content within the app and on the website, and social media.
- Set the direction for the Content & Communications team, ensuring we have a clear roadmap of activity and are working on the highest impact projects at all times
- Take responsibility for line management and development of the existing Content & Communications team
- Work with functional and mission teams across the business to understand their priorities, needs and requirements and prioritise between them effectively
- Support with the planning and execution of the CRM Comms calendar, co-ordinating across a range of customer campaigns to deliver a monthly plan which aligns with business priorities and delivers a good experience for customers
- Produce customer communications across a range of areas including business and product updates, educational content and community-building communications such as our much-loved Round Up newsletter
- Effectively monitor the performance of content and communications, to inform monthly planning and drive an ongoing uplift in engagement
- Brief internal and external designers to develop relevant content and comms assets, with responsibility for hiring, briefing and managing third parties where relevant
- Be responsible for signing off on content produced by the team, ensuring tone, personality and style is consistent with brand guidelines
- Ensure the Content & Comms function runs smoothly and efficiently from briefing and prioritisation through to delivery, co-ordinating with our Compliance team to ensure output adheres to regulatory requirements
Experience and Skills
- Several years of relevant content and communications experience in a consumer-facing environment
- Proven experience in using content and comms to deliver on commercial targets and to inform, engage, and educate a community
- Experience in project managing multiple workstreams and stakeholders, with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Excellent copywriting skills and an extreme attention to detail
- Capable of communicating complex ideas and products simply and convincingly
- Ability to understand customer data and use it effectively to inform content creation
- Confident communicator with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company pension scheme
- Home office furniture allowance
- Membership to online learning platform for access to over 5000 courses
- Personal Annual Learning and Development allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Health Cash back for trips to the dentist, opticians, Physio & other wellbeing plus access to virtual GPs
- Gympass subscription
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday