Our client a leading Public affairs and strategic comms consultancy has an immediate opening for an experienced with senior consultant at Account director or Senior Account Director with Public affairs healthcare experience to join their dynamic London office. You would play a leading role in strengthening and further developing their UK, European and International healthcare practice which drives a third of all revenue across this 60 strong consultancy.
Need to have UK, EU/international healthcare experience and a proven background in Public Affairs, policy and market access work. They will report into a Director and work with colleagues in London. This role will be mainly PA and policy focused with around a third of your time spent providing wider corporate communications support.
Our client is an award-winning, independent, Public affairs and strategic comms consultancy They have helped their clients anticipate what’s next and smartly manages reputational, communication and business opportunities and challenges that affect organisations, products, services or brands.
Their healthcare practice consists of experienced professionals with backgrounds in government, Parliament, media, health care companies and trade associations. Their professionals have played leading roles in virtually every major health care issue for more than a decade. Collectively, they provide clients with a comprehensive approach to managing and communicating on health policy, regulatory and communications issues. Clients include leading healthcare companies, international organisations, provider organisations, insurers, and hospitals.
Create and execute Public Affairs and Communications strategies and plans
Delegate and manage work of junior and mid-level staff and follow–up on progress and completion; manage and conduct performance appraisals for designated staff; manage internal communications with project team and other staff; mentor junior staff
Qualifications & Standards
- Experience that includes in-depth Healthcare sector knowledge, expertise at UK, EU and preferably international level, experience in healthcare policy, advocacy, market access, public affairs or healthcare communications work with a preference for agency/consulting
- Ability to provide expert advice to client at all levels
- Keen understanding of health policy issues and the legislative/regulatory process, and how to reach and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent industry connections with the view to harness to cultivate for new business opportunities.
- Manage account resourcing (e.g. budget, people, hours etc) and invoicing
- Role model for other team members in terms of approach to account work
- Ability to provide coaching and support across account teams
What’s on Offer:
- Generous bonus scheme - c10% or more depending on experience,
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas and New Year office closure
- Regular team activity’s and days out
- Bespoke personal development plan tailored to suit your needs.