An exciting opportunity for an experienced senior business analyst to join the team at an award-winning wealth management company, with genuine opportunities to shape the future of the business!
Our client Is a leading digital wealth manager with over 80,000 active investors (growing fast!) and over £2.2 billion invested on their platform.
The company have seen significant growth and now have a team of over 170 spread across 3 offices In the UK and Italy, striving for one simple vision - to help more people improve their financial well-being by making personal investing straightforward and accessible through technology.
They have been recognised as one of the most innovative fintech companies, with exciting plans on the horizon.
Based in their London offices with a hybrid structure, approx. 2 days a week office based.
The office has a “one team” culture, really empowering their staff to succeed and develop within the company.
With a genuine passion for data and building data driven solutions. You will identify opportunities, analyse information, derive insights and communicate with stakeholders to support business decision-making to drive forward growth.
- Approx. 5-6 years of hands-on experience in data intense organisations
- Degree in economics, data science, computer science, maths or related fields
- Insatiable curiosity to derive relevant insights from data
- Advanced SQL skills, as you will autonomously fetch data from the enterprise data warehouse
- Advanced knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets
- Advanced knowledge of BI tools, preferably Tableau
- Exposure to Digital Marketing analytics highly desirable
- Proven analytical background and commercial awareness
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication with non-technical stakeholders.
Things they would love to see:
- Experience with D2C digital business
- Knowledge of python
- Experience with AWS cloud computing services (in particular Redshift, EC2, DMS, S3)
- Familiarity with enterprise data systems: Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adform, etc
- Knowledge of ML techniques and tools.
If you have an analytical mind, intellectual curiosity, ability to think critically and enjoy problem solving then we want to hear from you!