An exciting opportunity for an experienced brand manager to join the team at an award-winning wealth management company in an exciting new partnership journey.
Our client Is a leading digital wealth manager with over 80,000 active investors (growing fast!) and over £2.2 billion invested on their platform.
The company have seen significant growth and now have a team of over 170 spread across 3 offices In the UK and Italy, striving for one simple vision - to help more people improve their financial well-being by making personal investing straightforward and accessible through technology.
They have been recognised as one of the most innovative fintech companies, with exciting plans on the horizon.
Based in their London offices with a hybrid structure, approx. 2 days a week office based.
This is an exciting role which offers genuine opportunities for progression. The office has a “one team” culture, really empowering their staff to succeed and develop within the company.
About the role:
This exciting new Brand Manager position is responsible for defining the strategy and execution of the B2B2C partnership marketing. This role is a newly created position for a new partnership between our client and another well-recognised name within the financial sector. The role is composed of three key responsibilities: Leading the virtual B2B2C Marketing team, defining & implementing the partnership Brand strategy as well as the management of the offline marketing campaigns – including TV and Radio.
- Lead virtual B2B2C partnership Marketing team (dotted line reporting)
- Act as the key point of contact for the partnership on marketing related topics and work closely with the B2B team.
- Work closely with other marketers (from performance marketing, product marketing, content marketing) and key stakeholders to ensure strategy & communication alignment.
- Define key brand attributes with partnership team and own customer segmentation to ensure a targeted acquisition strategy - lead the execution and communication of that plan
- Work closely with Design and research teams to understand customer personas and journey mapping
- Define and execute offline brand campaign programs, ensure communication alignment with content and performance marketing
- Define and track clear KPIs to monitor and optimise campaign performance, provide post-campaign reporting, analysis and interpretation.
- Work with the data and insights team to understand campaign performance on both a tactical and aggregated level.
- Liaise with data and performance teams to identify and implement optimisation opportunities.
- Support content marketing and other stakeholders in creating articles, blogs, podcasts, videos, press releases and other assets aligned with brand campaign programs.
- Demonstrable experience planning and delivering effective, brand-oriented marketing campaigns to build awareness/reputation and deliver qualified leads
- Comfortable pushing creative boundaries across mediums – e.g. podcast, video, radio, infographics, display
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns, projects and resources
- Experience managing multichannel brand campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build trust and relationships
- Strong stakeholder management
- Proven ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- B2B2C Marketing experience is a plus
- Experience working within Financial Services / Wealth Management
- Fluent in English