Are you looking to join a caring and warm team environment?
Are you looking to join one of the UK's leading comms consultancies in the financial services sector?
Our client, one of the UK’s leading communications consultancies in the financial services sector are looking for an established SAM or AD to join their impressive client portfolio across insurance and reinsurance. They help organisations achieve their potential through the power of communication. Based in the heart of the City of London, they have been trading for over 35 years and have a lengthy list of loyal clients. A creative, inspiring, and fun place to work they think a lot about what they want to achieve and how to do it. It makes for a warm, involving, open, and caring environment and crucially, they are underpinned by an enormous amount of mutual respect.
Key skills required
- A minimum of five years solid corporate PR experience, ideally in insurance sector
- Strong and provable leadership skills
- Excellent media relations skills and a strong news sense
- Solid relationship-building skills
- Impeccable writing skills
What can you expect?
- A salary of between £55k and £65k plus pension
- 25 days holiday (rising by one a year to 30) plus eight bank holidays
- Private health care
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible working
- Support from a lovely team of people and crucially, a brilliant opportunity to develop your PR career in a finance-oriented environment.