SAM-AD Property/Real estate PR, paying up to £55k and excellent package
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Account Manager or Account Director with Property PR and/or Litigation PR experience looking for a new challenge to join a senior team who have the highest level contacts across global business, media and politics.
Our client, a vibrant, independent communications consultancy; have a great reputation in the industry. They are small, agile team with excellent opportunity for client engagement and progression. To join them, you’ll be an outstanding communicator; comfortable being the day to day contact for clients, enjoy networking at events, as well as happy liaising and selling into the media to gain great coverage for your clients and help raise their profile. There will also be the potential to manage and support junior team members as well as contribute to new business pitches so you’ll be positive, intuitive and strategic.
Our Client is looking for an ambitious individual with experience in Property/Real estate PR and/or litigation PR to join their busy team of expert consultants .Our client advises a range of leading British businesses and international corporates, all of which are frontrunners in their respective sectors, including natural resources, transport, energy, real estate, healthcare, security, political/constitutional affairs and overseas election campaigns. The company also provides leading litigation PR support and is ranked by Chambers and Partners.
Important skills and experience:
- Experience providing comms support for property/real estate clients
- Experience liaising with journalists from regional, national or property/real estate media
- Litigation and/or Public affairs experience advantageous
- Experience in a leading consultancy, servicing multiple clients
- Issues and crisis training
- Experience working across the wider Corporate landscape
- Exceptional writing skills
- Politically engaged
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Leave allowance : 24 per days per year
- Additional days are added for every year at the business, up to 5
- Pension contributions
- Great personal development support