Are you a petrol head and/or tech enthusiast?
Do you want a better work life balance?
Do you want full ownership of exciting client projects?.. then read on!
Senior Account Manager- £40-45k Per annum + Excellent package
This award-winning agency are the team that conceived the world’s first self-cleaning car, unveiled a new watch at 35,000 feet, organised a super-car street race in Dubai, created the world’s first glow-in-the-dark car paint and drew a one-kilometre wide car in the sand.
This leading PR and communications agency offer focus on automotive and sports clients and consumer technology. With offices in London and Dubai, the team is made up of down-to-earth sports fans, petrol heads and tech enthusiasts.
This agency genuinely believes in ensuring their employees have a work / life balance. Both offices finish early at the end of the week and also provide social budgets.
Combining PR, digital and content creation projects, your work will focus predominantly on one Pan-European OEM client in the premium market.
This role gives the opportunity to work with a truly on-trend and culturally-connected brand, as well as their well-respected and highly regarded products.
Around this, you will likely support on a mix of the other sports, automotive and technology accounts that this brilliant PR agency look after – including SEAT, Land Rover, Ferrari, Skoda, DS Automobiles, Formula E and many more!
The ideal candidate will be someone already working on PR and content creation in consumer technology and/or Automotive industries.
- Responsible for the overall execution of rolling 12-month strategic PR communication plans.
- Help to develop the long-term communications plan, with a holistic PR approach including print, broadcast, online, social media and events
- Be the point person for the clients, including PR, Marketing and Events, including related agency partners
- Coordinate and manage local market activity, working directly with the client and local market consultants to maximise results
- Team management and motivation to ensure that the team meets the client brief, including deadlines and goals to a standard that is expected.
If this role has caught your attention, please do apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org