Salary: £35,000-£50,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning Social Media agency, who work with brands such as Sixt Car Rental UK, Linda McCartney Foods, Mattel, Oanda, The British Heart Foundation, PlayOJO Online Casino, Star Alliance, Toyota and the Royal British Legion, amongst others.
As the new Senior Account Manager, you will show a natural passion and be knowledgeable across all things social and digital. You know your Instagram Stories from your instant experiences, can rattle off examples of social best practice and have a point of view on the latest campaigns and trends.
The role will involve handling several projects and tasks and to balance priorities vs deadlines. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, entrepreneurial attitude to work and enjoy running their own projects, finding solutions to challenges when they crop up and pulling in the right people to create the best result. The role will also involve managing and supporting a junior account executive.
The role is based in Old Street London. However, offers flexible work from home/office hours.
- 3 - 4+ years’ experience in a client-facing agency role managing social and digital campaigns for well-known brands.
- Client servicing 3-4+ years - A strong understanding of best practice client servicing, from relationship building to client management, expectation setting, communication and correspondence.
- Experience and capable of managing timelines, estimates, budgets, and invoices.
- The ability to be organised, manage priorities and problem solve.
- A good command of English.
And above all else, you’re passionate about content and social media marketing (3-4+ years’ experience)
Benefits. In return, you'll get the following:
- 25 days’ holiday per annum (plus 8 statutory)
- Annual professional development budget of up to £500
- Simply health plan
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme
- Office dog (free petting)
- Fruit and snacks
- Company Apple Macbook Pro (or PC if preferred)