Are you an ambitious Senior Account Executive or Account Manager frustrated in a role with lack of progression? This London based company is looking for a confident SAE/AM with a background in consumer and lifestyle comms who is keen to join a close-knit, creative team working with a range of exciting start-ups.
With a strong focus on harnessing and setting the news agenda, candidates will need to have a good understanding of the UK and international media landscape.
- You will need to provide robust account direction and team management.
- Overall client servicing and planning (including the ability to manage client expectations if necessary)
- Actively listen to client needs and communicate this to the tech, consumer and creative teams
- Coach, mentor and support junior team members
- Reporting directly to the MD, ensuring that internal communication within the agency runs smoothly
- International travel is likely to be a regular feature of the role
- Must have a background in consumer or lifestyle comms
- Must have a keen interest in the interlinked nature of the news cycle, tech startups, social media, and global business trends
- The ability to think on your feet and respond to breaking news stories on behalf of clients in a fast and creative manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled team manager and mentor
- Confident in fronting accounts and giving strategic counsel to clients
- Experienced in handling new business and onboarding new clients
- Opportunities for business travel
- Monthly development lunches
- Internal training and mentorships
- Subsidised gym membership
- 20 days holiday + up to 28 over time
- ‘Free’ days off between Christmas and New Year when the office is closed
- Day off on your Birthday
- Breakfast provided everyday