Calling all Public Affairs professionals! Fantastic NEW Senior Account Manager position with a leading, global, PR Week top 150 comms agency, looking to add new talent to their multi-award-winning PA team of around 65.
They have been listed in the top ‘Best Agencies to Work For’ 3 years running!
They are the leading Public Affairs consultancy in their network with a supportive and collaborative team of political advocacy and issues experts. They work with an excellent range of high-profile, global clients spanning many sectors such as FMCG, food & drink, financial services, technology, retail, property, and many more.
About the role:
- My client is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their Public Affairs specialism. You will be a key driver on some of their largest clients, devising and delivering successful public affairs strategies and campaigns
- You will lead stakeholder engagement programmes across both local and national stakeholders, including politicians, advisers, civil servants, think tanks & the press
- You will play a leading role in supporting new business proposals and line managing junior members of the team
What they're looking for:
- Public Affairs consultancy experience with ideally some parliamentary and/or Government experience
- Good understanding of the integrated nature of Public Affairs, taking a broad interest in and understanding of the impact of media relations in shaping political opinion
- Passionate about politics and the media
- Experience in developing campaigns that resonate with political audiences around the nations and regions, in order to drive change or to give clients a voice in the debates that concern them
Benefits and reasons to apply:
- Friendly, supportive, collaborative, diverse and ambitious team with a fantastic company culture
- Competitive salary
- Great pension scheme with up to 10.5% employer contribution
- Flexible/hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + complimentary time off (birthday, wedding day, Christmas days)
- Private healthcare (after probation)
- Learning & training
- Annual wellbeing allowance
If this role sounds of interest and you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV to email@example.com or hit 'Apply'.