Public affairs Senior Account Manager – Account Director – Energy/renewables/Financial services
Exceptional benefits and package
Are you a talented Public affairs energy and renewables specialist at senior account manager or Account director level looking to gain more ownership and be truly valued for your sector expertise??? …..then read on!
Our client a top tier independent, full service strategic consultancy, specialising in corporate, media and political communications is looking to bolster their Public and corporate affairs team with an established consultant who has proven energy and renewables experience and perhaps interested or has some additional sector knowledge of working on wider financial services as part of a team that works with leading energy, pensions providers and challenger banks.
A full-service strategic consultancy, specialising in corporate, media and political communications Our client is committed to reflecting and representing the diversity of the UK and to equal opportunities in employment. Their policies and practices aim to promote an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination and values the diversity of all people. At the heart of their policy, they seek to treat people fairly and with dignity and respect.
Their business works across predominately financial services and energy clients delivering B2B, Corporate Comms and PA support. Working with: Energy, Renewables, Pensions, Debt, Asset management/wealth management, retail and institutional financial services as well as challenger banks.
This role will be largely client-facing, responsible for managing and enhancing key political and industry relationships, as well as building on specialist energy and renewables knowledge and connections. The ideal candidate for this role will have an outstanding capability to manage client expectations and make sure all deliverables are fulfilled in a timely manner.
Candidate Attributes and Requirements.
- Ideally has proven public and corporate affairs experience gained within a political consultancy.
- Specialist knowledge of the energy/renewables and/or Financial services industry is essential
- Political interests are a must, as well as evidence of public policy understanding and campaigning. Experience should have had an integrated nature, i.e knowledge of other communication disciplines and where possible, desirable to have experience of media, stakeholder, digital, change activity.
- A good network in and knowledge of Westminster and political stakeholders.
- Ability to mentor junior is desirable coupled with experience of pitching for business and supporting the senior management team to bring on new clients.
- Must be a good writer, able to express difficult arguments well and adapt to different styles.
- Experience of working with local authorities coupled with knowledge and experience of the planning consultation process is desirable but not essential
- Should be conversant with political monitoring systems and providers, a more than adequate user of social media (and potentially active too), and have an active interest in current affairs.
- Personally, politically active and networked is helpful.
Please apply for immediate consideration