NEW Senior Public Affairs position with award-winning, well-established communications agency in London.
Our client is looking for an Associate Director to join the team at a time of exciting growth. You must enjoy working at a fast pace, have an excellent eye for detail and a passion for crafting the perfect strategy. If you enjoy politics, have impressive public affairs/policy expertise and love working with really interesting clients to solve complex issues, then this is the right place for you.
They work with a huge range of clients spanning sectors such as entertainment, energy, technology, retail, real estate, and so much more. For this position, they are ideally wanting someone with energy policy experience.
- Have experience in developing and implementing corporate communications and/or public affairs strategies;
- Understanding of the energy sector and current policy landscape gained either in house or as a consultant;
- The ability to run day to day accounts; supporting client leads when it comes to client reporting, contact and counsel;
- Confidence and gravitas to be able to advise clients on complex challenges;
- A strategic thinker who can devise and implement creative and impactful campaigns;
- A deep understanding of how government works and how policy is developed;
- A strong writer, able to pen anything from a communications strategy to a detailed policy document or thought leadership piece;
- A team player, great interpersonal skills, and someone who brings a sense of fun to their work;
- Great time management and ability to multi-task;
- A stickler for detail, someone who doesn’t miss an opportunity to correct grammar or spelling and is a formatting guru;
- A passion for news, culture and current affairs.
If this sounds of interest, and you have the relevant skills gained either in-house or agency side, please get in touch ASAP to discuss.