NEW Public Affairs Account Manager position with a top political and corporate communications agency working across a variety of accounts and campaigns.
Their clients span various sectors such as transport, energy, retail, infrastructure, sustainability and more.
If you have PA experience in an agency setting at the relevant level, please get in touch ASAP.
Due to many recent new business wins, our client is now looking to hire a talented Public Affairs Account Manager.
You will be joining their exciting team working across a range of accounts and campaigns helping ensure quality, punctual delivery and oversight of their work.
Fun, friendly and stimulating environment with excellent opportunities for career progression!
- A creative approach to political and media relations, with a good track record in implementing communications strategies
- The ability to manage complex and fast paced client programmes with minimal supervision
- A strong track record in networking and building good relationships with clients, political contacts, journalists and local stakeholders
- An excellent working knowledge of Government and how Parliament works
- A flair for new business taking a key role in pitching and developing proposals
- Strong writing and presenting skills
- At least two years’ experience in politics or the media with agency experience
If this position sounds of interest and you have the relevant PA experience, please get in touch ASAP to discuss!