Exciting new Account Executive role with a leading political and public affairs agency in London.
Our client is looking for a talented Account Executive with proven parliamentary and energy policy experience.
You will have the opportunity to work with leading professionals in the industry and a team who will support you. This is a fast-track position with the aim to promote you rapidly - they want to help you grow and progress within your career, without feeling 'stuck'.
Our client is looking to recruit a talented Account Executive with parliamentary and energy policy experience.
Your typical responsibilities will include political and media monitoring, policy research, stakeholder mapping, stakeholder engagement, and select committee training support.
Your core focus will be across their leading energy accounts but will also have the chance to work with some of their other clients spanning various sectors including Transport, Energy, Technology, Education and Health, from start-ups to leading multinational corporations and charities.
- Parliamentary experience (parliamentary assistant, parliamentary intern etc.)
- Energy policy experience/working with energy clients.
- Excellent academics (minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree and minimum ABB at A Level or equivalent).
- Experience working at a public affairs agency is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are essential.
If you meet the requirements are are interested in hearing more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.