Fantastic boutique property consultancy seeking talented Account Executive and Account Manager
Our client is a well respect boutique property consultancy accessible for consultants looking for work in south west London suburbs and Surrey. Due to recent new business wins, and despite prevailing market conditions they are looking to expand their team to include a talented senior Account Executive and a brilliant Account Manager!
Ideally you will have 2-3 years property PR experience but they will consider candidates with wider corporate or Tech experience who is passionate about real estate and the built environment.
Located in lovely offices this is a great agency who promotes flexible working and work/life balance. The office offers free parking and the offices are close to a mainline station with an easy reverse commute for South London and central London via Clapham Junction and Balham.
This is a great opportunity to work with national estate agents, property tech and construction firms as well as national and international house builders and developers.
- A passion for property, architecture & built environment – you might have even studied architecture at university!
- Ideally relevant property, prop tech or wider corporate PR sector experience
- Excellent all round writer from crafting releases, to drafting blogs and thought leadership articles.
- Can put together a decent media outreach plan and execute well.
- Enthusiasm for event management and enjoy organising projects
- Personable and great interpersonal skills, both with clients and media
- Confident communicator, on the phone, through social media and on paper
- Know the sector lingo and have relating good media contacts
- Experience and enjoy managing juniors – you’ll support 2-3 across accounts
- Driven to deliver impactful results for your clients
- Experience in new business support a bonus
- A team player who wants to progress
As well as a great company culture, where individuals are given freedom to think outside the box and get stuck in to all aspect of PR and new business this agency offer their team a generous salary plus great benefits.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to be considered do get in touch with email@example.com with your CV.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.