We are delighted to be partnering with one of Europe’s leading health, sport and leisure groups to find a Website Product Owner to join their team.
One of our top clients, and consistently in the Sunday Times best companies to work for, they are a premium trend setting organisation and an aspirational brand. People love working there, it's a trusting and mature culture, which breeds great work! Even though they operate globally, they have always adopted a flexible working approach, with the right candidate being able to work WFH 2-3 times a week.
This is an exciting time to join the team, as a result of a hugely successful last few years they are continuing to expand and open new venues across the UK and Europe. You will take ownership of not only the website, but those of new venues opening up throughout the year!
The ideal candidate will be an established, web focused product owner or a website marketing specialist looking to pivot into a product ownership role. A background and expert knowledge in web development/building is essential.
You will be an expert in project management and delivery, able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, managing stakeholder expectations over 2 week sprints.
Working collaboratively with a supportive team of Product Owners as well as wider business functions, across Sales & Marketing, Commercial, Product Innovation and Member experience, your new role will see you take full ownership of the product roadmap to deliver a full product lifecycle and deliver and manage the website backlog across the UK and Europe locations.
- Delivering product innovation, planning activation and monitoring of the website workstream to continue digital transformation and optimisation of the business
- Test and implement successful and innovative digital initiatives
- Create best customer experience to drive sales and potential leads
- Drive product vision and prioritise roadmaps
- Manage a large product backlog
- External and interna stakeholder management
- A background in product management
- A passion for product delivery, development and data
- A strong understanding of UX, web development, content production and conversion rate optimization.
- Previous experience working alongside both marketing and website development teams
- An understanding of agile methodologies
- An understanding of basic CSS, HTML and Markdown