We are delighted to be partnering with a disruptive and award-winning business within the Health/Science space, on an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Executive to join their world class Marketing team.
Be part of the future of Healthcare, as you champion the product and educate both internally and external stakeholders. A key- part of their dynamic, cross-functional team, you will Drive revenue and support further growth through your expertise and evangelist approach to the product.
Aside from a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, join a Creative, ambitious and supportive team, with a genuine focus on providing an environment where you can thrive and develop.
- Share product expertise and perform demos to ensure customer facing teams are educated with an aim to drive sales
- Support on Product Development and the entire NPL process
- Creating a range of digital and offline marketing collateral including whitepapers, case studies, video and presentations to drive sales and revenue
- Work Collaboratively with brand and creative to manage and optimise the sales enablement platform
- Support the wider marking function with developing, implementing and managing Marketing campaigns, with a focus on championing the product
- Measure and analyse product campaigns and deliver reports
- You will have 2+ years experience of Marketing within healthcare, preferable within surgical or medical devices
- Product Marketing experience
- Proven experience in measuring and reporting on campaign impact
- Experience working in dynamic cross- functional teams
- Ability to work commercially with a focus on driving sales and revenue
Premier Resourcing are a marketing and communications recruitment agency, with offices in Cambridge and London. Our marketing recruitment team are specialist marketing recruiters, many of which have worked in industry, who are passionate about both marketing and marketing recruitment. Whether it's traditional or digital marketing, or whether it's delivering a plan or steering the ship, we can help. We can help with general market and search advice, CV structure and content, interview advice and, hopefully, helping you make the all important decision at the end! We pride ourselves on providing an honest and consultative service throughout the process, which has enabled us to build many loyal partnerships over the years, across all sectors. If you're looking for a marketing role or recruiting a marketing vacancy, we would love to hear from you.