Unique opportunity for an energy, renewables or clean tech director with well rounded PR and corporate affairs experience to join a leading global PR consultancy.
Award winning, progressive global multi sector PR and integrated communications consultancy
This team experience spans traditional energy, renewable energy, power and utilities, transport, This is a senior leadership role in the acclaimed Energy and Industrials team which provides corporate and public affairs counsel as well as strategic reputation and issues management advice, integrated campaigns, digital and media relations, stakeholder engagement, content marketing programmes and consumer behaviour change campaigns.
- Looking for an experienced and well rounded director to work closely with the MD to spearhead arguably the best Energy & Industrials PR & corporate affairs practice in the UK, consisting of approximately 30 communications specialists in London.
- You will understand the policy, sustainability, regulatory and public engagement context for clients in the energy, utilities, oil & gas, renewables and/or industrials and manufacturing sectors.
To stimulate new growth in the practice in the UK and globally and to lead client mandates.
This role requires someone with a corporate and/or public affairs background and while you may have some in-house experience, you’ll ideally bring and will enjoy the commercial aspects that come with running and growing a team.
Tasks, skills and attributes for the role:
- Outstanding energy, renewables, clean tech, industrials or manufacturing sector experience
- Corporate Comms and/or public affairs background
- Ability to lead strategic planning for issues-rich clients
- Strong consultancy skills gained working in an agency environment.
- excellent Team management skills is a big part of this role.
- You’ll know how to thrive in a fast-paced environment and understand how to balance competing priorities
Apply now for immediate consideration.