Exciting new PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager position with award-winning, global communications agency. This is within their leading healthcare team.
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join an extremely well-established global agency, then please read on and get in touch to discuss further.
This role is hugely integrated and you will be working closely with other teams in the business such as Corporate or Digital, for example.
Role overview & key responsibilities:
- As an AM or SAM your experience to date should cover healthcare communications.
- You will also have strong experience across the pharmaceutical and health sector.
- You will be supporting a varied portfolio of clients such as huge pharma companies like AstraZeneca, therapy areas, and much more.
- You will have a solid understanding of the way the NHS is structured.
- You will be providing leadership and strategic counsel on major complex client accounts.
- Leading integrated comms/ PR/PA offers.
- Line managing juniors.
- Proactively building relationships with key opinion leaders, media, online influencers and other relevant third parties.
- Media relations, pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and byline articles while developing and strengthening relationships with key media contacts.
If you have the relevant healthcare communications/PR skills, please get in touch ASAP to discuss further.