Calling all PR Senior Account Executives to Account Directors looking for a new challenge.
Are you passionate about the consumer lifestyle, travel and/or hospitality space? Are you eager for a new challenge, with the opportunity to work with new clients, new team and take that next step in your career?
If the answer is yes, please read on and get in touch to discuss further.
Our client is a leading luxury travel, hospitality, wellness and lifestyle communications agency in London. They work with a huge range of super exciting clients, a mixture of UK and global. You will be joining an extremely supportive and passionate team who really love what they do.
You will play an essential role in supporting the development and execution of integrated communication campaigns for the agency's key clients, generating maximum brand exposure through implementing communication strategies, including traditional and new media and brand partnerships.
The right candidate must have a genuine passion for managing ongoing communications on behalf of travel, wellness & lifestyle clients and using initiative in order to achieve exceptional results.
Must be organized, driven and creative. Strong written communication skills and an established understanding of public relations are essential.
Skills and Experience
- A passion for travel, lifestyle brand and culture
- Solid understanding of and ongoing interest in media relations and strategy
- Awareness and understanding of arts and culture landscapes both in the UK and globally
- Effective communicator with an eagerness to grow and learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines. Excellent prioritising and time management
- Extremely well-organised, methodical, and efficient, with strong initiative
- Strong writing skills
- Computer skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Doc, Cision
- You are a team player who is hardworking and dedicated