NEW SAE/AM or AM/SAM position with leading and extremely well established consumer and entertainment communications agency.
Our client is extremely creative and integrated and has specialist knowledge of film, television, publishing, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit.
They create and deliver award-winning campaigns that engage, entertain and importantly deliver measurable results for clients.
The consumer brand division is one of the most awarded in the UK, including recent wins at the PR Week Awards, the PR Moment Awards, The Drum Social Buzz Awards, The UK Social Media Communications Awards and The PR Week Global Awards.
Due to huge growth, they are now looking to hire a new PR Account Manager to the consumer team. Please email me your CV if you feel you have the required skills: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title: SAE/AM or AM/SAM
- Salary: This depends on level and experience. We can discuss if keen to ensure you are happy! Usually SAE-SAM bandings in consumer PR are c.£28k-40k.
- Hybrid working: 2-3 days in the office rest from home.
- They work with leading consumer brands, live events and charities.
Your core aim within the team is to manage and maintain existing client business on a day-to-day basis and help win new business for the agency. You will also manage the work of any junior staff in your area as necessary.
Culture: We have worked with this agency for a while now and have placed various people in different teams. The agency as a whole has a vibrant, buzzing atmosphere. The senior teams are so lovely and supportive - everyone is down to earth, easy to talk to, motivating and wants everyone to win and get the most out of their career! You are really looked after and exposed to some top brands! We cannot recommend this agency enough.
- Manage day-to-day running of specific client accounts, aiming to fulfil the agreed brief;
- Oversee team compilation and distribution of client reports and press materials;
- Devise PR strategies to meet clients’/potential clients’ briefs alongside director;
- Draft and present proposal and review documents;
- Oversee accurate/prompt press coverage distribution to all clients;
- Organise and manage press briefings, junkets and launches;
- Pro-active feature placement;
- Possess and continue to develop excellent media and supplier contacts;
- Read and monitor key media for client cuttings and associated coverage;
- Offer input into other client accounts and proposals;
- Identify additional revenue opportunities from existing clients;
- Initiate new business contacts and help to prepare new business proposals;
- Manage the work of any junior staff in your area to a suitable standard of delivery;
- Provide weekly actions for your team and oversee delivery;
- Inform senior managers of any client/media/personnel problems;