Want to work for brands with true purpose? This agency is on the lookout for a savvy PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join their fast-growing agency. Hybrid working, competitive salary and wellbeing in the workplace.
This agency's ‘earn it’ culture will be attractive to those who want to learn and develop insight-led creative strategies which are growing their business. This agency is an independent and established, full of verve and pushing creative boundaries, working with some of the UK’s most progressive brands with sustainability and community at their core. Your clients will be a mix of household names and emerging brands, many which have a strong desire to challenge the marketing norms through creative comms.
You’ll be the beating heart of the accounts you work on. Reporting to an AD or Director and managing an SAE or AE, you must be an extremely organised with trade, consumer and social experience and a love for the food and drink sector.
You’ll be driving programmes to deliver outstanding results with a creative flair, strategic insight and attention to detail. Your media and influencer relationships will enable you to generate results that are in line with client KPIs. You’ll help manage client expectations and team workloads and you will have the ability to demonstrate sound consultancy skills through clear and confident presentation of advice and ideas.
- A creative self-starter who can own tasks, drive programmes and meet deadlines
- Great writing skills across consumer and trade channels
- Media insight and the appetite and desire to drive coverage across news, consumer and trade publications is essential
- A strong understanding of influencer engagement strategy and tactics
- Social media savvy with an eye for digital PR opportunities
- An open mind with the ability to listen and the confidence to advise
- Relationship building to instil client confidence and grow account revenues
- Investing in team development through coaching, planning and ideas generation
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, hands on environment with a positive attitude and a team player ethos
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Hybrid working model from office and home
- 25+ days annual leave
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Employee Assistance Programme
- MindTribe wellbeing programme
- Mental Health first aiders
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
Interested? Contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration