NEW PR Account Director position with well-known, global communications agency.
Our client is an extremely well-established agency, who win multiple awards for their work and also as the best place to work.
Due to continuous growth, even throughout the pandemic, they are looking to hire a new Account Director to join their Consumer Tech division.
They are open to an established SAM seeking step up to AD, or someone who's already at AD level wanting SAD. If you are either of these levels, with consumer technology experience, please get in touch to review the full JD.
You will be managing some of their key accounts such as Samsung and Bose and your work with these brands will be a mix of UK and international hub activation. As Account Director, you will support the senior team in driving forward these key accounts.
Beyond client work, you will be accountable for supporting best practice and high standards across the team. You will also support on capacity planning, new business and organic growth across your clients, being a central part of the team’s growth and reputation internally and externally.
- Ensure all UK PR activity tells the brands story and explains the main product USPs to the key target audiences across the lifestyle and tech sphere;
- Connecting abstract content to overall brand strategy to shape and place stories;
- Identify competitor and local market trends which may have an impact on the brand;
- Cultivate and foster new and existing media relationships allowing the brand to tell the stories that showcase their key products and drive consideration;
- Advise and coach junior employees, help advise on retailer media issues, and help ensure all markets deliver quality coverage;
- Work with the EMEA lead and wider UK team to ensure 100% client satisfaction, this could include: manage key day-to-day operations, stories in development, product / budget reconciliation, and quarterly wrap ups;
- Responsible for pulling together UK specific budgets for project-based activity;
- working with the team to identify and propose new trends and build out global ideas to ensure they resonate across all key markets.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch ASAP to discuss and review the full JD.