Are you a Digital Marketing Executive or Digital Marketing Analyst looking for an exciting next step in your career?
We are working with a consumer tech start-up in London that's captured two thirds of the market in just 5 years. It's a huge, huge industry, that's needed tech disruption for years, and that's what our client has done. They've been featured by the App Store, New York Times and the BBC, and they've got seriously exciting growth plans globally. They're heavily backed financially, and the founders are successful consumer tech entrepreneurs, with some very famous brands to their name.
We are on the look-out for a motivated self- starter with 1-2 years’ experience in the digital marketing space and a passion for tech, proficient in data management and analysis, confident in producing new content and with an understanding of paid marketing.
You will play a key role in in their international expansion team, supporting on paid and organic marketing campaigns, testing new content and growing the community.
- 1-2 years' experience in in a Digital Marketing role, previous start-up experience or other relevant experience (e.g. paid marketing, creating social campaigns) are an advantage
- Results-focused and can confidently interpret campaign data to make data-driven
- Organised, comfortable with multi-tasking, and have good attention to detail
- Excellent content-writing abilities
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!