Are you a Partnership Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge?
The client: Ambitious Fin-Tech Scale Up
This rapidly growing fintech has a mission to really democratise equity markets and use technology to flatten the investment landscape to offer retail investors the sort of access historically reserved for top global investors. They are turning industry heads with an impressive roster of awards and nominations for their innovative technology and approach. They are seriously ambitious; having grown 6 fold to over a 100 people in the last year. Their ambitions are very well funded with the last fund raise backed by some serious institutional investors and further commercial agreements with top pan European equity markets means this firm is one to watch.
They are looking to hire a Partner Success Lead to be a key member of the 3rd-Party Partners commercial function which they are rapidly expanding. Their Partners include intermediaries such as neo-brokers, large brokerage firms and discretionary wealth managers.
- Bring on new accounts: develop clear understanding of the ecosystem, help develop appropriate marketing material, promote the product offer and ultimately drive new business
- Manage existing accounts: build relationships with our partners, understand their characteristics and client profiles in order to effectively drive productivity and penetration
- Recognise points of customer friction so that solutions can be found
- Facilitate the execution of transactions and increase demand through close engagement with partners
- Be the internal advocate or “Voice of the Customer” on behalf of your accounts with all internal stakeholders - product, origination, executive team, operations, marketing
Package and benefits:
- Excellent salary
- Equity scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Lifestyle benefits
To find out more please get in touch for a confidential discussion.