Exceptional International Affairs Senior Account Director for global consultancy.
This renowned global consultancy are looking for a Senior Account Director to join their management team and hit the ground running implementing communications strategies which deliver results of their clients.
This global strategic advisory firm delivers analysis, counsel, and impact. They advise corporations, individuals, and governments on a wide range of complex communication issues, usually at the nexus of the political, business, and media worlds. In all their work they are guided by their core values of honesty, integrity, ambition and accountability. They are a company which participates in – and positively impacts – the great debates of our age.
Up to £65k for the right candidate
- Establish trusted and long-term relationships with clients and networks with both corporations and government
- Devise and implement communications strategies which deliver results and support new client proposals
- Identify and pursue business development opportunities and new client relationships
- Line management, training and development to the team and address team issues as required
- Extensive political and media contacts, drawn from 7-10 years of industry experience – likely to be in a global PR agency/consultancy.
- International outlook, ideally with cross-border experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a flair for growing and maintaining networks.
- A strong background or experience in running or developing digital campaigns.
- Language capabilities: a second language (European or Arabic) would be a distinct advantage.
Get in touch with Rachel to find out more about the role and for immediate consideration.