New Exciting In-house role @ leading medical organization!
My client, a leading medical organisation that looks after healthcare professionals nationwide, is recruiting for Media & News Advisor.
Salary: up to £40,000 + bonuses & benefits
The media adviser will support the media team in providing high-quality, professional member and media briefings, drafting press releases and undertaking research for campaigns, ensuring my client is well-represented in the media on key aspects of health policy and issues concerning the medical profession.
They are looking for a passionate and driven comms professional with ideally 2-3 years' experience in healthcare and/or health policy alongside a strong understanding of the current policy and political landscape.
- Excellent knowledge of the media and how it works
- Excellent understanding of health-related issues and policy and the challenges and opportunities facing health and other public sectors
- Write press releases and articles for publication, research and set up broadcast interviews and promote these to the media
- Develop positive and constructive relationships with journalists to assist the facilitation of media activity
- Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
- Season ticket loan (up to 10k) after completion of probationary period
- Additional flexible benefits