An exciting opportunity to join an award winning, fast-growing prop-tech company who are quickly becoming leaders in their sector.
Our client helps property owners, portfolio owners and property companies generate higher income through the short-term rental industry. Providing hotel-quality stays for guests in the comfort of a home. They have an extensive portfolio of luxury properties, with clients including Airbnb, Expedia, Booking.com, Savills and many more.
They are entering a new phase of growth, with exciting plans to expand the business. This is a really exciting time to join the high energy, ambitious team! The team has a very supportive and collaborative culture, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn lots of new skills whilst being hands on across significant projects, to really make an impact on many different areas of the company.
Based in their London offices, offering hybrid working.
The Marketing manager will be pivotal in the marketing team, driving the acquisition across both their B2C and B2B partners and help drive forward their growth plans. You will have the opportunity to work across the full marketing mix to drive forward their lead generation and growth plans.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in acquisition marketing across all the funnel from acquisition through to referral
- Experience in E-commerce including campaign budgeting
- Good level of knowledge and experience of specific skill sets such as SEO, Paid Search, Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing
- Experience in leading campaign reporting analysis and action planning
- Someone who is looking to take on a broad role in a small team
- Someone who works well under pressure and with constantly changing dynamics
- A people person who thrives on working with others and loves building personal connections that drive growth
- Someone who is organised and pays attention to detail
- Someone who has strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills who's energetic and focused
- Someone who is data-driven in the way they approach decision making
- Someone who has a strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) tax-advantaged share option scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible and remote working options (including sabbaticals)
- 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy or sell 5 days
- An exciting and fast-paced environment with lots of development and growth opportunities
- Friendly team and regular socials together
- Support from a mentor on how to grow your future career
- Discounts for you and your family and friends
- Rewards for introducing new customers and team members