An exciting opportunity for a Account Based Marketing professional to join the team at one of the world’s largest certification organisations with the mission to help make excellence a habit in businesses across the world.
With a working presence in every continent across the world, the organisation has over 80,000 clients, spread across over 182 countries. Their solutions help businesses across various sectors including Aerospace, Security, Food and Drink, Medical and many more, operate in a way that is safer, more secure and more sustainable.
Based in their West London offices with a flexible hybrid structure (currently 1-2 days a week in the office) with flexibility.
They offer a great working culture, with genuine opportunities to progress within the team!
Working closely with the Global account directors, you will be responsible for the strategic and hands on implementation of targeted campaigns across global key accounts. Identifying the challenges these clients are facing and promoting business solutions through 1:1 or 1:few targeted campaigns.
This role will be accountable for the strategic planning, delivery, and monitoring of ABM focused campaigns.
Key accounts may include: Apple, Amazon, GSK, 3M, Smith & Nephew and Rosch.
- Significant international Marketing experience and demonstrable track record in a B2B professional services organization, developing strategy, frameworks, best practices, and operational efficiency
- Balance of strategic vision and agile tactical execution.
- Track record of creating and executing successful ABM marketing plans Previous senior leadership experience of leading a global marketing team, directly or indirectly.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Life Assurance – 4 times your gross salary
- Annual Leave – leave entitlement for new starters is 27 days per annum
- Employee Assistance – access to advice and counselling 24 / 365
Plus, many many more...