We are delighted to be partnered with a small wealth management business in the heart of Mayfair. Like most successful businesses, our client was born with a purpose; the idea of creating a new and different proposition within wealth management Through offering double the service to half the amount of clients you'd expect, their clientele have complete trust in them as advisors, with a large percentage being over £1 million net worth individuals within sport and entertainment.
Our client have grown organically to this point, through word of mouth and referrals. To continue and achieve their exciting growth plans, they are looking for a more proactive marketing approach. Reporting into a Marketing Director, the Marketing Executive/Manager will;
- Take ownership of digital marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Ensure the delivery of all marketing projects through your own creativity and expertise, whilst managing digital and creative agencies to support on creating high quality emails, video, imagery, press articles etc.
- Develop and implement excellent web and social media content, with the support of an agency.
- Use market insight and analysis to ensure maximum productivity of marketing activity, including; SEO, campaigns, website activity etc.
- Use copywriting ability for comms, social media and other collateral.
- Oversee the smooth running of the highest quality virtual and face to face events.
The role will be working from home for now, but will be based in our clients fantastic offices in Mayfair 3/4 days a week when possible.
Premier Resourcing are a marketing and communications recruitment agency, with offices in Cambridge and London. Our marketing recruitment team are specialist marketing recruiters, many of which have worked in industry, who are passionate about both marketing and marketing recruitment. Whether it's traditional or digital marketing, or whether it's delivering a plan or steering the ship, we can help. We can help with general market and search advice, CV structure and content, interview advice and, hopefully, helping you make the all important decision at the end! We pride ourselves on providing an honest and consultative service throughout the process, which has enabled us to build many loyal partnerships over the years, across all sectors. If you're looking for a marketing role or recruiting a marketing vacancy, we would love to hear from you.