An exciting opportunity for a marketing executive to join the team at one of the world’s largest certification organizations with the mission to help make excellence a habit in businesses across the world.
With a working presence in every continent across the world, the organisation has over 80,000 clients, spread across over 182 countries. Their solutions help businesses across various sectors including Aerospace, Security, Food and Drink, Medical and many more, operate in a way that is safer, more secure and more sustainable.
Based in their Chiswick offices with a flexible hybrid structure (currently 2 days a week in the office). They offer a great working culture, with genuine opportunities to progress within the team!
This role is offered on an initial 12 month contract, with the strong potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Working closely with other members of the marketing team, the role is responsible for the planning and execution of engaging, effective, and targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns, in line with the marketing strategy, to drive product awareness, lead generation, and increase sales and revenue for new business and retention.
- 1+ years of B2B marketing or digital solutions experience
- Basic understanding of CMS and CRM systems, and experience with SEM
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- The ability to build relationships is essential and proven experience working with multiple stakeholders is desirable
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to work on short copy for the google ad network, and social media and write marketing emails
- The ability to come up with ideas to write a content plan and drive this forward
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus scheme
- Life Assurance – 4 times your gross salary
- Annual Leave – leave entitlement for new starters is 27 days per annum
- Employee Assistance – access to advice and counselling 24 / 365
Plus, many many more...