An exciting opportunity for a marketing executive to join the team at one of the world’s largest certification organizations with the mission to help make excellence a habit in businesses across the world.
With a working presence in every continent across the world, the organisation has over 80,000 clients, spread across over 182 countries. Their solutions help businesses across various sectors including Aerospace, Security, Food and Drink, Medical and many more, operate in a way that is safer, more secure and more sustainable.
Based in their Milton Keynes offices with a flexible hybrid structure (currently 2 days a week in the office). They offer a great working culture, with genuine opportunities to progress within the team!
Working closely with other members of the marketing team, the role is responsible for building engaging and effective marketing campaigns and communications across a blend of different channels, to promote the organisations portfolio of products and business solutions.
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Hands on experience of running multichannel campaigns - both traditional and digital
- Great communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience of tracking campaign results
- Knowledge or hands on experience of ABM campaigns is a bonus!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Life Assurance – 4 times your gross salary
- Annual Leave – leave entitlement for new starters is 27 days per annum
- Employee Assistance – access to advice and counselling 24 / 365
Plus, many many more...