We are delighted to be partnered with a digital wealth management platform to find a Marketing Manager to take ownership of their campaigns in the Italian Market. Fluent Italian is essential.
With over 60,000 active investors across Italy and the UK, funding of over £1.9 billion and simple but powerful mission to help people take control of their finances through straightforward and accessible investing, this disruptive FinTech team have experienced exponential growth and have no plans on stopping!
They are seeking an established and innovative Campaign Manager to take full ownership on the planning, execution and delivery of approved campaigns to support brand awareness. Working collaboratively across content marketing, performance marketing, graphic design, product marketing, marketing automation, PR, customer insights, you will deliver all campaign activity to market and report back to the Chief Brand Officer on campaign performance and provide post-campaign reporting, analysis and interpretation.
- Fluent in Italian is a must.
- Proven track record in planning and delivering effective, brand-oriented marketing campaigns to build awareness/reputation and deliver qualified leads.
- Comfortable pushing creative boundaries across mediums – e.g. podcast, video, infographics, display.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns, projects and resources.
- Experience on Italian market in buying offline media or managing multichannel brand campaigns.
- Strong stakeholder management.