Fantastic lifestyle comms agency looking for Account Manager to join Food and Drink team
Our client, one of the finest lifestyle comms consultancies in London is looking for a seriously talented Account Manager with outstanding food & drink credentials to join one the agency’s most successful divisions.
This creative agency specialises in brand development, PR, social media and event production in the UK and internationally and works across the lifestyle spectrum covering restaurants, bars, design, food & drink, travel, fashion & beauty, and film & music.
This role will work in their luxury drinks lifestyle team; enjoying their engaging and collaborative environment, as well as receiving excellent exposure to influential senior leadership. Utilising a real passion for the latest trends in the luxury drinks industry; this role will allow your creativity to shine while working on a range of exciting campaigns from strategic planning through to execution. The role will also take a lead role developing social media strategies for clients and assisting with new business activities. All while mentoring, challenging and inspiring junior team members.
Candidate skills and attributes:
- A proven background in food and drink PR
- A brilliant black book of food and drink media across print, broadcast, and social media
- Highly creative, with the ability to craft compelling stories
- Proven success in selling stories into national papers
- Good command of running integrated social media campaigns.
- Driven to deliver impactful results.
- Curious and always on the lookout for the latest trends in the premium restaurant and drinks industry
- A natural leader with the ability to mentor, challenge and inspire junior staff from AE to SAE level
In return our client can offer a creative atmosphere while supporting your development at all stages. If you feel you have the skills to fulfil this exciting role, please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.