Great opportunity to work for a leading edge higher education body who really wants students to love their lives whilst studying. the insights team is a core part of this vision and this role is essential to understanding and delivering student views so they can continue to put students first!
You will get the chance to lead and oversee the development and delivery of the organisation's research activity with the support of the head of the team - offering real ownership with a excellent mentoring as and when require.
What the role involves:
- Create research led recommendations to improve services
- lead presentation opportunities and pitch research led ideas to the senior stakeholders in the business.
- Manage student workers to help roll out research projects
- Oversee market research amongst students
- Produce high quality reports
- keep abreast of latest trends and policy that impact students
- provide ongoing advice and support based on live insight
- analyse data and evidence held by the business to support the research agenda.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills - ideally 1-3 years dependant on experience.
- Statistical analysis experience – ideally R or SPSS
- Interest in working in the higher education sector
- Excellent presentation skills in order to share research findings to senior stakeholders in the business
- Interest or experience in managing 2-3 student workers to assist with research on an ad-hoc /project basis
What's on offer:
- The opportunity to work in an empowering, transparent, collaborative and fun organisation
- Good career progression
- Free gym
- Generous pension
- 30 day + holiday allowance
- 37.5 core hours - good work life balance
- Hybrid working model 4/1 or 3/2 office based.
- office parking
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay