Are you a Financial PR professional looking for your next challenge?
Are you a comms professional with experience servicing financial services clients?
Are you looking to join a large, well established team with excellent senior mentors?
The Client: Well established, Award winning Financial PR agency.
This well-established agency is multiple award winning and has a very exciting mix of listed clients. They have exceptional benefits and are a "big name" in the Financial PR space.
The Role: Financial Communication Executive
This executive will work in a well-structured team; reporting directly into an Associate to ensure client deliverables are on target. It will be client facing and work in either the TMT, consumer or industrial clients. The role will vary in client mix to ensure equal development opportunities. The executive will support across financial calendar communication, special situations & transactions, crisis communications, IPO's, transaction communications and M&A's.
Tasks, skills and attributes for the role:
- A passion for Investor/Financial PR
- At least 12 months work experience in either Financial Services or Financial PR agency.
- Experience working across the wider Corporate landscape
- Proven experience working with the financial media
- Exceptional writing skills
Why This agency?
Pioneers in Training and Development – As part of the on going development you will rotate on an annual basis around their sectors to gain in-depth Knowledge across different industries including: Industrials, Consumer, TMT, Financials and more!
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free breakfast and lunch on site with company chef
- Flexible working hours / remote working
- Early Friday finishes at 3pm
- Discounted corporate gym membership.
Apply now for immediate consideration.