Fantastic opportunity to work with B2B tech company on their biggest client!
They are looking to hire a Senior Account Executive to play a central role in their fast-paced, highly creative integrated marketing and communications agency in London.
The candidate will report to a dedicated consultancy team, headed up by our Chief Commercial Officer and work in a hybrid role straddling both media relations and consultancy. Reporting into the team’s Senior Account Manager, they will work across clients across the tech/financial tech space.
The candidate should have excellent writing credentials, a strong understanding of corporate communications and an enthusiasm for getting under the skin of a business. B2B comms experience is preferred and agency experience is a must – they are looking for someone with experience in managing multiple accounts and client requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in account handling and media relations. Exposure to integrated campaigns (content, paid & digital media, influencer marketing & SEO) is beneficial but not mandatory. The role will involve leading on day-to-day account handling for one of their largest clients, so the ability to build strong rapport with clients and manage time effectively is critical.
The candidate should possess the following skills:
- Strong writing skills and experience developing op-eds, blogs, press releases, awards entries and briefing documents
- Excellent media relations skills: strong media and journalist contacts and a track record of securing earned coverage in both trade (business, finance, tech) and consumer press, as well as placing spokespeople as commentators
- Experience securing speaking and judging opportunities and providing input on key messaging
- Exemplary client servicing experience, including daily comms and reporting
- Ability to research, and provide recommendations on PR opportunities
- Ability to collate, analyse and evaluate client and competitor coverage
- Strong proof-reading and editing skills
If you think this is the role for you send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org