My client is a commercially and creatively driven PR agency, looking for a junior candidate to join their fantastic team, working across the b2b and consumer space.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, motivated and enjoys working within a boutique agency. They need to show passion, interest and flexibility in working on a diverse range of work and clients, from start-ups to global brands, from traditional media relations, copywriting and reporting to paid and organic social media campaigns and business development.
You will become an integral part of their business in a super growth period so there’s lots of opportunity for promotion and training.
Clients span across a range of sectors including: fintech, data, tech, cinema, design and architecture.
Tasks, skills and attributes:
- securing media opportunities in-line with client KPIs
- developing their media relations, media pitching, writing, PR story development and campaign ideas, client services and handling skills
- delivering on the organisational elements of the account – ensuring smooth day-to-day account handling
- capable and confident operator
- developed understanding of media across all media channels
For the Senior Account Executive role, you should be able to implement strategies and activities as detailed by the Account Manager/ Account Director as well as proactively looking for opportunities to contribute to the team effort (i.e. not just taking direction). The SAE will demonstrate the ability to be fairly self-sufficient with minimal guidance from seniors aside from check ins.
Salary: £ competitive + benefits & bonuses
Not quite right? That’s okay. If you know of anyone who might be interested in this role, please do get in touch. Premier Resourcing have £150 in retail vouchers for successfully placed referrals up for grabs!