FANTASTIC Associate Director Opportunity – Big Budget Consumer Tech Brand
Internationally known, award winning agency is on the hunt for a talented Senior Account Director / Associate Director to join their team to lead on their Phillips accounts. This agency would love to speak to established consumer tech ASDs or SADs ready for their next step. If you’re experienced in leading on big budget consumer projects for global accounts this is the role for you.
£up to 70k + outstanding benefits
What’s the role?
This is a brand new role, specifically recruited to lead and manage the consumer tech projects under the Phillips umbrella. Including:
- Mother and baby care
- Male grooming
- Hair care
- Personal care
It could also include working on advanced tech products such as white goods and appliances.
This agency is looking for a leader with proven success leading programmes of work on a global scale. They want someone who is used to managing teams in a fast paced, buzzy and creative environment, who doesn't shy away from leading on big budget consumer tech projects and can come in and get stuck in!
- 5+ years experience leading and building a profitable team to deliver excellence and growth
- Proven success working with global brands and global toolkit in essential for the role
- Proven success in delivering outstanding end to end client experience
- People management experience mentoring and developing team members
- Experience overseeing big budgets
What’s on offer?
The chance to work for a renowned agency known globally for their headline grabbing campaigns, which are always highly creative and strategically focused, this top tier, award winning consultancy is home to some of the best brand builders in the business.
And excellent benefits!
- Access to great training and development
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday + Your birthday day off
- Interest free season ticket loan
If you’re interested email email@example.com asap for immediate consideration!