Global agency is seeking an experienced Events Executive to support the development and delivery of their events programme! Ideal for someone early in their career, ideally with experience in a B2B marketing role, who is keen to work in a fast-paced, buzzy organisation and would like to help shape and develop the events they deliver.
Salary: Up to £30k + profit share bonus and other amazing benefits!
This agency is a prestigious communications consultancy that has some of the most exciting brands on their client list. Their work covers the full spectrum of corporate communications, including media and PR, health, digital, creative, government advisory, public affairs, litigation communications and crisis communications. As an agency they deliver around 25-30 events per year.
- This role sits within the Marketing and Business Development team, and the candidate would be expected to work across their business, regularly interacting with Partners, Board, and the HR team. This role is the most senior dedicated events position, and you will be comfortable leading the events function.
- The events that the team typically deliver include employee socials (up to 300 people), networking drinks, speaker events, panels and webinars (in person and virtual), senior client dinners, receptions and parties, and much more!
- The role reports into the Business Development Director and leads the Event Executive. You will also work very closely with the marketing specialists, to ensure their external events are aligned with their marketing strategy in all aspects, from design through to guestlist.
- Supporting the Events Manager to deliver their programme of events
- Leading on the design and delivery of internal events, including working with stakeholders in HR and the wider business
- Proposing creative and impactful ways of designing and executing events, in line with their brand
- Supporting with all aspects of event delivery, including scouting locations and building strong vendor relationships
- Undertaking administrative duties, including managing guestlists in a CRM system, managing invoicing and purchase orders
The ideal person
- Event delivery experience – essential
- B2B experience – preferred
- Ability to build great relationships with vendors/ suppliers
- Brilliant communication skills
- CRM management experience – preferred
What they offer in return
- Dedicated employee development
- Competitive pension, private healthcare, gym membership, profit share bonus!!
- Flexible / hybrid working