We are working with a much-loved hospitality and entertainment brand, based in Hertfordshire. With over 1700 employees, and more than 60 sites across the UK, they're the market leader by some distance in their sector, offering a day/evening that people of all ages can enjoy. They're a great company to work for, with a fun and vibrant culture, replicating the customer experience they strive to offer. They've got some huge growth plans, with new sites on the horizon and a new product roll out. Planned – So it’s a very exciting to join their growing and dynamic marketing team!
They are searching for a Junior Marketeer or Marketing Graduate to join their team in an ECommerce Executive role. Previous experience is desired but not essential. However great attention to detail and a passion and desire to kick start your digital marketing career is paramount!
- Strong understanding of current online concepts, strategy, and best practice particularly eCommerce, on mobile
- Good knowledge of and experience in digital marketing channels, including but not limited to social media, search engine optimisation and non-search paid media
- Good knowledge of third-party reporting tools and analytics platforms including Google Analytics
- An understanding of CMS tools and developing and managing website content
- Knowledge of using marketing automation platforms for website and digital advertising
- Experience in writing copy optimised for websites and various digital channels
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Able to work autonomously, self-manage and prioritise tasks
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm
- Creative flair and commercial acumen
- Passion and commitment for all things digital
- Ability to work and influence several different stakeholders
- ‘Hands on’ and proactive approach
- Able to pass TOBC pre-employment checks
- Able to work out of usual office hours as work demands
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!