NEW Director of Marketing Communications position with one of the leading, global professional membership bodies.
Their aim is to improve best practice and embed excellence across a huge range of sectors on a global scale. The core ambition is to be recognized and valued internationally as industry leaders and a best-in-class, growing company.
Our client has come a really long way since being founded hundreds of years ago. Today, they are a global business services organisation, respected across the globe for their work.
They are now looking to hire an impressive global senior marketing comms and PR professional.
- You will be responsible for the planning, development, communication, and execution of the organisation’s global marketing communications plans delivered through both traditional and digital platforms and channels.
- It is extremely important you have top global exposure, the ability to manage diverse teams and ability to present at the highest level.
- You will coordinate at the strategic level with key internal stakeholders, sectors, regions, countries, and functions to ensure the effective and efficient external and internal global delivery of all corporate, operational and promotional marketing communications including those specifically supporting public, media and investor relations.
- You will oversee all global tactical delivery of brand compliant marketing collaterals and communications based on defined policies, procedures and guidelines through the management of external agencies and the inhouse digital, external and internal communication marketing teams.
- Accountability to equip the organisation and team with the most effective and efficient tools and solutions to ensure high-quality communications.
Key Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in strategic global marketing, marketing communications and public relations.
- Evidence of strong leadership with experience developing and managing large budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising, coaching and appraising marketing/PR communications teams.
- Demonstrated evidence of skills, knowledge and experience in the development and delivery of internal and external marketing communications programs including the regular use of public relations and digital marketing.
- Extensive digital experience including managing digital tools, platforms, channels including content delivery, SEO/SEM, social media, e mail marketing and other appropriate techniques.
- Demonstrated successful experience overseeing the design and production of traditional print materials and publications and collateral delivered through digital platforms and channels.
- Demonstrated evidence of successfully monitoring, evaluating and improving marketing communication plans and campaigns.
If this role sounds of interest and you have the required skills and experience, please get in touch to discuss further.