We are delighted to be working with a global software business in Cambridgeshire. They provide a range of specialist, innovative products to a variety of sectors, with nearly 1 million users globally. These users range from SME's to 91% of organisations in the Fortune 100, including the likes of Google, Pepsi, Pfizer, HSBC, IBM etc.
They are renowned for being one of the best employers in Cambridgeshire. People love working there, owing to their collaborative working culture, excellent benefits and unrivalled training and development. They offered a flexible working approach, with a hybrid structure!
They are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing manager, with a passion to drive and help shape and inspire their approach to digital channels, including YouTube and SEO. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in B2B marketing, ideally gained within tech or software, with a commercial mindset and a track record for delivering online marketing strategies.
- Create, own and execute on the global YouTube and SEO strategy for the client as well as owned community channels/sites. You’ll lead keyword research, identify gaps and opportunities to create/optimise content, stakeholder reporting and work closely with web team for implementation of technical changes.
- Work collaboratively to define and lead tests to increase ROI of organic search, optimise the customer experience and increase the impact of our website and YouTube channel, reporting on results and making recommendations to stakeholders.
- Lead on our third-party paid advertising strategy. Identifying, evaluating, and engaging relevant third party and industry channels for paid media opportunities to help meet business and campaign objectives.
- Support delivery of plans across other digital marketing channels (search, display, etc.) to help meet marketing objectives.
- Act as a consultant to the Marketing Division and key stakeholders to help us maximise our digital marketing channels.
- Significant digital marketing experience in a B2B organisation, ideally in the software industry
- Proven experience of defining and executing an SEO strategy to engage multiple personas and support campaign and business objectives
- Experience in executing SEM and paid media campaigns, including managing vendor relationships
- Strong data analytics skills, experience in telling stories with data and making data-driven decisions
- A passion for working collaboratively and partnering with people across the organisation
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to influence others
- A vision and passion for digital marketing and an ability to generate ideas, both to address problems and to continually evolve how we work
- Annual Profit Share
- Contributory Pension Scheme (5%)
- Life, critical illness and income protection cover
- Health and Travel insurance
- 25 days Holiday and option to buy/sell up to 5 extra days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Free breakfast and lunch
- 6-week paid sabbatical every 5 years
PLUS, many more…